Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today was my 27th Birthday! I can't believe it....27! Thanks to my husband, the day started out wonderfully relaxing. We went and got a massage together. It was a nice way to start the day! It pretty much poured the entire day, so it was a great day to just stay inside and relax. We did make it out to lunch at Black Walnut Cafe and then out to dinner with the family at Carraba's. We had a wonderful waiter that Braden was just fascinated with. He kept waving at him and the table behind us. The real reason I thought the waiter was wonderful was because of the awesome dessert he gave me (with a candle on top!). The usually give you vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce, which don't get me wrong, is wonderful! But, this was a triple chocolate cake, which was AWESOME! After dinner, my mom picked up my cake from Coldstone (cheesecake with sprinkles, YUMMY!) and our friends Cody, Devon, their little one, Dylan, Cedric, and Brigette came over to help celebrate and watch the UFC fight (which was terrible!). I got some wonderful presents- the Fray CD, concert tickets to see the Fray (yeah!), a new purse, a sewing machine, sewing kit, a great Willow Tree figurine, and a 6-pack of Boulevard beer, which I can finally find in Texas! Thank you everyone for such a wonderful birthday!

No comments: