Friday, April 17, 2009

A Night Full of Teething


Well, as of today, Braden is in full-fledged teething mode. Our night started out GREAT! We went to our friend's, Cody and Devon, house for dinner. Braden and Dylan were crawling all around having a blast. I thought....this is good! Braden is going to wear himself out! He ate his dinner great too. Well, he feel asleep while we were visiting, we got him home, put him down. Great so far!! Unfortunately, in the middle of the night he woke up screaming. I thought he was hungry, so I fed him...that didn't do the trick. He wouldn't settle down the entire night....poor baby. I then remembered what I pointed out to everyone a few hours prior. That you could definitely see a bump where a tooth is about to poke through. It's the lower left tooth. We tried giving Braden Tylenol to ease the pain, but he was already too worked up. Mommy got puked on. Finally, I got the Orajel....and that did the trick. But, I am now extremely tired because no one got any sleep! Hopefully soon, this will be over with and I will have a new picture of Braden to post with his new tooth! Until then, I've posted just another picture of my cute little Braden!



1 comment:

The Velez Family said...

Hyland's all natural teething tablets work good too. They last longer because Orajel comes off soon with saliva. You can get them at HEB. Ava still takes them...