Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Braden's First Tooth!

As of today, Braden officially has his first tooth! We again, had a bad night. I looked in his mouth and saw the tooth try so hard to push through! Eventually, with enough Orajel and teething tablets he was able to get a little bit of rest. We took him to daycare and then in the early afternoon, the daycare called saying he had a 101 fever and we needed to pick him up. When I picked him up, there was this shiny new tooth (it's the lower left tooth!)!! However, I was concerned that he had a high fever and even though the daycare was pretty sure it was just due to teething, I had Mike take him to the Dr. Unfortunately, Braden still has an ear infection. The infection has been around for about 3 months, so I am glad we took him in. After 3 shots that have not done a bit of good, we will be off to the ENT soon, trying to figure out our next steps to resolve the ear infection. Poor guys, teething AND an ear infection...I am not sure how he stays so happy, but he sure does! :)

No comments: